Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Moving on...






So here we go again…rolling with the punches! My last post, I talked about how we are adjusting to homeschooling and my new job. Well, now we’re moving on…quite literally. When we moved to Georgia, we knew it would most likely be a temporary stay. So we opted to rent instead of purchase a home. We signed a 1 year contract on a gorgeous home in a very nice neighborhood. We love it here, but we were just told that our landlord has decided to sell at the end of our contract. So, since my sewing machine and all of my crafty stuff will soon be boxed up, I thought I might go off-track a little here and do a segment on moving and getting organized. The photo above is our living room the day we had our household goods delivered almost 1 year ago. So, I thought, hmmm...I'll bring my blog along for the ride! How about a home tour of the home we are in now, before we say good bye to it? With some organizational things and ideas that I’ve wanted to blog about for awhile. I’ll take you all with me thru the packing, finding the next place, moving and a tour of the next home. Sound fun? :)

1 comment:

Kimberly Paradiso said...

I know that "temporary" feeling all too well. It's even harder when you really like where you are to have to leave it, especially when you are in the middle of so much!! Hoping you'll find another place you'll like to call home for a while :)