Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rainy day sewing and Ikea!

It's a rainy day here in Georgia. I don't mind the gray, drizzly days. It gives me the excuse to stay in and work on things that make me happy, catch up on projects and curl up on the couch with the family for a movie or two. At some point today, I think I may venture into my craft room and make some of these zipper pouches from Noodlehead, click here to go to her fantastic blog! Lots of great ideas over there!


I've also been watching videos from Organizedjen.com and came across her "Walking Pharmacy" videos. I think these will work out fantastic for that purpose. I'm constantly trying to keep my purse organized, maybe something like this will work!

On another note, we took a trip to Ikea last weekend! We purchased some fantastic things, but we were in the market for a new rug in the front room...and we found the perfect one! Click here to find it online at Ikea. I'm a sucker for symmetrical, Pennsylvania German/Dutch style patterns in primary colors. I have a collection of Hex's that I've collected over the years also, so they may find their way into this room as well.




Here it is in action, although this room is in a bit of need for a change. I want to move the furniture and re-organize the needs of the room. I'm hoping to get to it this upcoming week.

So, I'm back on the blog! I hope to make this a weekly habit. I'll post pics of my sewn pouches and my rearranged room next week!

No comments: